COVID-19 News 4-23-20
Thursday, April 23, 2020
Beginning April 27th, both of our Fishers and Carmel locations will be resuming all clinical services, based on updated guidance from the Indiana governor and regional response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
We wanted to take a moment to let you know some of the changes and preparations we have undertaken in order to create a safe environment for patients and staff.
In order to maintain appropriate social distancing and allow for additional safety protocols for our patients and staff, we do request your flexibility in adjusting appointment times.
– Detailed prescreening of all patients for symptoms prior to arrival
– If possible, we do request that you wear a mask to your appointment
– We will start with a decreased schedule to ease patient flow
– We will request you to wait-in-your-car upon arrival. Call us when you arrive.
– Family members/visitors will need to wait in the car during your appointments.
– Increased levels of personal protective equipment for staff (PPE)
– Increased levels of sanitation
– Temperature monitoring of all staff and patients
– Our office continues to monitor and adhere to all current CDC and OSHA recommendations
Thank you for your patience during this uncertain time. We appreciate your flexibility and support.
Be safe and be well!